A.W.S.A. APPROVED TOURNAMENT BOAT
Designed as an expert barefooters boat with true sports boat handling while retaining performance features making it an ideal social ski boat used by top skiers and ski clubs throughout Australia
Length: 5.7m (19’ incl. boarding platform).
Beam: 2.15m (7’).
Seating:…………….Six large adults
Vee Hull:……………15-20 degree variable
Fuel Capacity:……….100 Litres
Engine:……………..up to 454 CI
Performance The Shortline is an ideal all round ski boat suitable for social skiing thru to top tournament use
- At skiing speeds ie. 30 – 65 kph the Shortline will turn tightly to the left or right allowing precise maneuverability in confined areas
- At slow speeds it will turn almost in its own length
- Planes quickly with minimum bow lift maintaining unobstructed visibility
- More than adequate freeboard prevents water dumping over the transom or windscreen in normal skiing conditions.
- The variable 15-20 degree bottom coupled with precise steering ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Length 5.7 metres (19 foot)
Standard Features and Equipment include …
- Choice of custom graphics / decals and logo’s
- Colour scheme – Gelcoat x 2 colour
- Drivers Seat with adjustable height & length travel
- Rear ski tow
- Rear grab handles
- Bow Handle
- Fuel Tank – 100 litre capacity
- Tournament Rudder
- Tinted acrylic windscreen with built in wind deflector
- Adjustable Ski Wash Trim Plate
- Bilge Pump
- Bimini Top – Sun Shade
- Clarion marine cd player
- Telescopic Sky Pole – doubles as a Centre Ski Pole
- Centre Ski Pole
- Ski Training Bar – Gilflite Style
- Full Cover & Side Skirts
- Custom Color Scheme
- Ski Mirror
- Mercruiser Engines 315 hp EFI 330hp Scorpion 340hp black scorpion
- Click Here Options and Accessories
To fully appreciate the most important things about this Boat
whatever your needs are; a wake for a slalom course, a footers wake or wake to have fun boarding ….
A demonstration drive and ski behind the SHORTLINE is the only way
GILFLITE a style of Life!