During the evolution of GILFLITE – David Gill developed a technique and tooling to produce multi-compound curves in perspex windscreens. Original designed and produced windscreens ordered directly through GILFLITE are recommended. For all enquires call (03) 9720 1812 or email: [email protected]
- Windscreens to suit all model GILFLITE® Boats
- All windscreens are original GILFLITE® design windscreens custom made to order
- Fitting by GILFLITE® or dealer of choice if interstate
- Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery if interstate
- Insurance Quotes for replacement broken windscreens provided
- GILFLITE® can arrange shipping for interstate deliveries
- Orders can be placed via email [email protected] or telephone 03 9720 1812.
GILFLITE ® is a registered trademark.
All designs and products are covered by copyright.
GILFLITE ® will not take responsibility for any GILFLITE ® product that has been fitted with non-original parts. Non original GILFLITE parts fitted to a GILFLITE product may affect warranty and product insurance.
Note: The Esprit Mk I was built between 1989 to 1996. The bowrider windscreen was based on the fixed deck version of the Esprit. After 1996 the Esprit Mk II was released with the new bowrider version windscreen.